Sexual Health Services
A safe atmosphere that allows open discussion of all issues.
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder typically revolves around having no interest in any type of sexual activity.
We can help you with Dyspareunia! From structural problems to psychological concerns, we will help you move forward.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Before medication, we will evaluate for any underlying physical and psychological conditions. Functional treatment is available.
Vaginal dryness affects over half of post-menopausal women but can affect any woman, young or old.
Female Orgasmic Disorder
Are you having difficulty reaching orgasm? After assessing your particular situation, we have solutions that can help.
Improve your quality of life with the O-Shot! We can help with the uncontrolled leakage and reduce those embarrassing situations.
Schedule Time with Dr. Evins Today!
What is sexual health?
“…a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination, and violence. For sexual health to be attained and maintained, the sexual rights of all persons must be respected, protected and fulfilled.”
Female sexual dysfunction (FSD) is a real issue that is under-recognized and under-reported Approximately 30% of women are unable to achieve orgasm with penetration alone. FSD occurs in all age groups but is most common in mid-life. Recent research in this area has led to the development of novel approaches to enhance sexual pleasure. We hope to help women identify if a problem exists and direct her and/or the couple to the best solution.
We can help in many ways:
- Confidential and supportive discussion and evaluation with Dr. Evins
- Hormone therapy with testosterone to enhance sexual desire and orgasm. Also, estrogen therapy and other vaginal moisturizers and lubricants to diminish vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
- P-Shot for Erectile Dysfunction
- O-Shot for Urinary Incontinence
- When indicated we provide referrals to local sex counselors, therapists, and pelvic floor physical therapists.
- We stock specialized vibrators and other high-quality devices that can enhance arousal and sexual pleasure. We can also direct you to other sex-positive education-based retailers of sexual enhancement tools both locally and nationally.
- Provide a locally compounded natural cream to enhance sexual responsiveness via enhanced clitoral sensation
- Soul source vaginal dilators for painful penetration or post-operative use.
Our goal is to safely and effectively optimize your health! We will not sell you a packages to increase our profits, nor will we ever prescriptive oral conjugated estrogens such as Premarin.