Sexual Health Services
Our goal is to provide a safe atmosphere that allows open discussion of all issues pertaining to sexual health for individuals of all orientations and sexual identities.
World Health Organization, 2006:
What is sexual health?
“…a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence. For sexual health to be attained and maintained, the sexual rights of all persons must be respected, protected and fulfilled.”
Female sexual dysfunction (FSD) is a real issue that is under-recognized and under – reported. Approximately 30% of women are unable to achieve orgasm with penetration alone. FSD occurs in all age groups but is most common in mid-life. Recent research in this area has led to the development of novel approaches to enhance sexual pleasure. We hope to help women identify if a problem exists and direct her and/or the couple to the best solution.
We can help in many ways:
- Confidential and supportive discussion and evaluation with Dr. Evins
- When indicated we provide referrals to local sex counselors, therapists, and pelvic floor physical therapists.
- We stock specialized vibrators and other high quality devices that can enhance arousal and sexual pleasure. We can also direct you to other sex positive education-based retailers of sexual enhancement tools both locally and nationally.
- Provide a locally compounded natural cream to enhance sexual responsiveness via enhanced clitoral sensation
- Hormone therapy with testosterone to enhance sexual desire and orgasm. Also estrogen therapy and other vaginal moisturizers and lubricants to diminish vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
- Soul source vaginal dilators for painful penetration or post-operative use.
And we anticipate offering the O-shot soon which is an office based non-surgical procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to decrease urinary stress incontinence and activate the Female Orgasm System.
Our goal is to safely and effectively optimize your health! We will not sell you a packages to increase our profits, nor will we ever prescriptive oral conjugated estrogens such as Premarin.