Cancellation / Rescheduling Appointment Policy
Our goal at Live Well in WNC is to provide the highest quality services in a timely manner to our patients. In order to do so, we are implementing an appointment cancellation/rescheduling policy which will enable us to better utilize available appointments for our patients.
If you’re a current patient who doesn’t confirm their appointment, and no-shows
- We will do our best to reschedule your appointment but without any priority.
- If you no-show 3x or more without calling beforehand to reschedule, you may be asked to leave the practice.
If you’re a current patient who hasn’t confirmed their appointment 24 hours in advance
- We may try contacting you/leaving you a voicemail to reschedule dependent on other patient’s urgencies.
Please be sure to confirm your appointments so we know you’ll be attending your appointment.
If a new patient who has a confirmed appointment, no-shows
- The new patient will not be invited back to the practice.
If a new patient calls to reschedule in advance<
- Our office will reschedule them accordingly
Your consideration is greatly appreciated. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis.