We are open!
The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe while in our office. Some of the changes you may notice at your next visit are as follows:
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering. Please maintain a 6-foot distance between others in our waiting area and hallway.
- We have hand sanitizer that we ask that you use after coming into the office. Alternately, you may use the restroom to wash your hands.
- We ask that other friends or family members do not accompany you into the building. If necessary for travel to and from our office, please ask your companion to wait in their vehicle during your appointment.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer have magazines, as these are difficult to disinfect.
- All staff in direct contact with patients will be wearing a mask.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please call our office to speak with a clinical staff member. Please do not walk into our office.
- If you have recently come in contact with a person with known COVID-19 or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, please call and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We will have new lab hours. Check them out here
We look forward to seeing you and addressing your healthcare needs. Please call the office with any questions or concerns regarding our office’s safety practices. Thank you.
I’m pleased to be able to offer a monthly Shred program for my patients. The Shred10® program is a fun, effective, and do-able jump-start to better health. With these 10 simple guidelines, you will shred the food and habits that are not serving you and will focus on clean living and flooding your body with whole food nutrition. The jump-start is the beginning of a journey that will revolutionize your health for years to come! Get more info here