We are open!
Our office has remained open with limited hours for the past two months. As we move forward, we will work toward reinstituting our normal business hours. Please continue to call the office before walking in for labs or to pick up items from the front desk to ensure that we are here.
The safety of our patients and staff is our priority. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe while in our office. Some of the changes you may notice at your next visit are as follows:
- All patients are required to wear a mask or face covering. Please maintain a 6 foot distance between others in our waiting area and hallway.
- We have hand sanitizer that we ask that you use after coming into the office. Alternately, you may use the restroom to wash your hands.
- We ask that other friends or family members do not accompany you into the building. If necessary for travel to and from our office, please ask your companion to wait in their vehicle during your appointment.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer have magazines, as these are difficult to disinfect.
- All staff in direct contact with patients will be wearing a mask.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please call our office to speak with a clinical staff member. Please do not walk in to your office.
- If you have recently come in contact with a person with known COVID-19 or are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, please call and reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Effective Monday, August 24th, 2020, we will have new lab hours. Check them out here
We look forward to seeing you and addressing your healthcare needs. Please call the office with any questions or concerns regarding our office’s safety practices. Thank you.